All I want, more than anything in the world, is to be happy and feel in control of my life. I am almost nineteen-years-old, and I feel like I have less the amount of a life that others my age have. I feel as if I am treated younger than what I should be, and to me that’s just disrespectful. I don’t want that kind of “YOLO” “DTF” “GMFB” kind of life. No weed, drugs, drinking, none of that. I just want to be able to go out and have fun with people. Not have to constantly be yelled at, to constantly get criticized for what I do or don’t do on a daily basis. Of course I’m still a teenager, but that’s doesn’t mean everything I will do will be like a dumbass teenager. I want to life to life, I don’t want to just live. I want to exist. I can’t grow up and move forward if you keep holding me back and don’t trust me. That’s all I want. THAT, will be the day I’m at my happiest.
4,9,11,14,15,25,26,27,32,33,44,46,49,50,57,58,61,64,72,84,85,129,134,146,154. Idk if anyone's asked you anything on here, but if not here's planty of them. ;) Yes you are pretty damn interesting. <3
4. My family, friends, and boyfriend. <3
9. The first date I had with my boyfriend at Tumbleweed.
11. A lot of memories with a lot of people.
14. No, but I do have a lover. <3
15. “Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting”
“The life of the dead is left in the memory of the living.”
“Darkness can consume the kindest of hearts.”
25. Haha, too many times. But most of them were with my old friend Kate.
26. Purple and black.
27. My nickname since sophomore year.
32. A lot of people.
33. Taken. <3
44. I did today.
46. I wouldn’t be drunk in the first place.
50. My boyfriend and Ryan.
57. Too much.
58. I honestly have no idea, hahaha.
61. I don’t even remember.
72. Lmfao, nopeeee.
84. To either be invisible or fly.
85. I honestly don’t know, because I tell everyone to ask anything and I’ll give them my honest answer.
129. Honestly, I don’t think so.
134. A lot, that I need to figure out before it gets here.
146. Eh, not really.
154. I daydream, not really fantasize.
Oh wow. I don’t know when this was, but I just now am seeing it, haha. It was $200 at Ink and Dagger in the highlands.